Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Day!!!!

So, today has been a pretty good day. I woke up to the sound of the rain which was awesome! I got to lay in bed and listen to the rain as I snuggled with my dog Marley. Today I have just been editing a session that I shot Saturday. It was an awesome session and I am totally stoked about the pics and the way they are coming out!

On Monday's my hubby has class so I don't really get to see him hardly at all. So I went and got my favorite meal (Thomas' BBQ) and took it up to his work and ate lunch with him. So that was nice to get to spend some time with him since he won't get home til late tonight! And on the way home I decided to stop by one of my fav stores just to look around! I bought my fall purse and it is soooo cute!!! I like to buy a new purse every summer and fall so this will be my fall bag! I was soo excited that I wanted to blog about it! haha. Purses are a big deal for me! Not really anyhting else but I llike a nice bag. Is that so wrong??? Didn't think so! I;m posting a pic of it and a pic of the flowers Josh got me just because!!! sigh.... I heart him soo much! Well, not sure what the week brings but if anything exciting happens I will def write about it!!! Until then.....Keep Livin' Keep Lovin' Keep Laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment