Saturday, October 3, 2009

A change is in the air!!!!

Okay so, it's been a while since i have written anything. BUT, I am back!!! I think! haha. A lot has gone on. Too much to remember. So, I will just start off with today. Josh and I got back from an awesome hike today. The weather has been unbelievable this past week. So, we took the pups up on the mountain for a little hike. It's been too long since we have gone on a walk like today. We are now watching the football game. So all in all a pretty good day.
I have recently been rereading the twilight series and can't help but to be obsessed. For all you others out there, you know what I mean. New moon is coming out in theaters in November so I thought I ought to refresh my memory. Well, the problem is, is that I will probably have to reread it again right before. But, as a twilight fan I am totally dedicated in doing so! hahahaha. I think that the whole obsession with this book is that Stephanie Meyers has created the perfect love. The perect relationship. Of course, with our human nature we all want what we cannot have which is the whole point of the books. But Bella is lucky enough to have the attention of 2 yes I said 2 handsome gents. I wish she could give me some pointers!!! haha. Just joking. I love you Josh!!!!
Things other than that have been pretty good. October is going to be a very busy month for me and I am totally stoked about that! So, i will have lots to tell you guys!!!
I am so excited about the weather change. I feel that after every summer I am welcoming a change. The weather starts to cool down. No humidity, great sunshine. Football, changing leaves, and lots of holidays to look forward to. It has to be my FAVORITE time of the year. So, since i have filled you in, I hope to write again soon.
Until then...........Keep Livin Keep Lovin Keep Laughin

No comments:

Post a Comment