Tuesday, October 6, 2009

R&R

Okay. so tomorrow Josh and I are leaving to go down to the BEACH!!!! WooHoo!!! Finally! I am soo excited. Every year his family goes down to the beach to the shrimp festival. I haven't really been out of Huntsville in a while so I am super pumped! We will be doing some shopping, resting, and eating lots of yummy food!!! So hopefully I will come back with some pictures to document our little get a way.
Okay, so I have been downloading music all night and I am so happy. I have really been in a mood lately to just chill and listen to some good music. I don't know what you do as an outlet, but music takes me away. I think I miss dancing and the way music makes me feel and move. Yes, music moves me. There is just something about it.
Well, I really don't habe a lot to say but I will be back next week with some pics to show!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!!! Until next time...........Keep Livin Keep Lovin Keep Laughin

No comments:

Post a Comment