Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh what a night...and week!

Okay, so over the past weekend my hubby and I went to Atlanta with some friends of ours, Justin and Jeremy. Let's just say we had a good time! haha. We drove down on Saturday, checked into our room, and then went to dinner later than night. We ate at this restaurant called STEEL. ANd it was soooo good. I think everyone enjoyed what they ordered. This place was a pretty "Ultra Modern and Trendy" place ( that was for you Justin). So, after dinner and directions from our tripped out waiter we went to a couple of bars. Now, I have never been to any bars in Atlanta so this was an experience for me. You literally could not walk in these bars. You were shoulder to shoulder in some of them. But they were alot of fun I must admit. Much different then the ones here in Huntsville. Well, we got back at like 330 in the morning and passed out. Morning cmae too soon and way too bright if you know what I mean. We got up and got ready and headed to a place that Justin and Jeremy said we MUST go. So, we did. We went to this place called the Highland Bakery. Okay, so this was the best place EVER!!!! You had to wait atleast 30 minutes to get in but I tell you what, I would have waited an hour and a half for this place. It was that good. I had the curried chicken salad sandwich with their white chili and it was AMAZING. If any of you plan on going to Atlanta you MUST go there.

Well, after we ate we made our way to IKEA which was the whole reason for the trip. Jeremy had never been to one so he looked like a little kid in a candy shop. We spent about 3 hours in there and picked out what we are going to order in the next month or so and I am soooo excited and can't wait to show you when I do. We got back just in time to watch the superbowl. I'm gad the Sanits won but I hate to see Peyton lose. Yes, I am in love with the Manning brothers. But, the saints had never been and I know that was a huge boost for Louisianna. So good for them.

Well, this week has beena blur really with going to TN and getting my hair did. And yesterday was my Bday. It was a pretty good day but this year was just very different. I woke up at 7 am and then decided to clean my house. I know... Happy bday to me right? haha. Josh and I went to Tommy's pizza which I love for lunch and then walked around for a bit. For dinner we ate at Shoguns. Can I say yumm,!! It was soo good and my parents came down with all of Josh's fam and it was just alot of fun. So, overall I had a wonderful birthday. Just getting old. haha. Well I am posting a couple of pics from Atl so enjoy. Well, there is more to come.....but until then......Keep Livin' Keep Lovin' and Keep Laughin'
on the way down...Me and the Hubs...this is my surprised face! ;)Tasty treats....heheThe Hubs! How I adore him.My Fav pic from the entire trip!!! Love you Jeremy!Me and Jeremy!!In the back of the cab..... Uh yea, fourteenth street? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment