Monday, August 31, 2009

Feelin' the Love!

So, it has been a few days since I have written but things have been very busy around the Keeton house! This past weekend some our very good friends got married and that's what I wanted to talk aout the most. I met Spencer and Rachael when Josh and I were dating. They both went to UA so I really didn't get to know them until they moved back home. Since then I have found that they have big hearts! They would do pretty much anyhting for anybody. They got engaged right after Josh and I got married. It was a lot of fun to see some of our friends go through the same process that we had just gone through. Well, a year passed quickly and before we knew it, the time was here. Thursday was the rehearsal and things went so smooth. Rachael seemed so calm and ready to walk down the isle. Friday was the rehearsal dinner which was good and fun. Lots of people and lots of food. Then Saturday rolled around and the big day was here. Their wedding was held at the Monte Sano Mountain Lodge and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!. Rachael made a beautiful bride. One thing that was really cool to me was that she wore my veil. It was really neat to see it on someone else but also really neat that it got used again. So that was nice to see. Well, the reason I wanted to talk about the wedding was that I felt all the love going around that night. You could feel the love between Spencer and Rachael, you could feel the love from their parents while they gave speeches, and it just made you want to get married all over again! For that night I feel like I fell in love with Josh again. These moments in life remind you of what it is all about and that is Love! Well, I just had to take a few pictures even though there was a photographer. I know I know I was being bad but I only took a few. So I will try and post them soon. Until then....... Keep Livin' Keep Lovin' Keep Laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment