Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Being Aunt Lauren!

So, last Friday I got to babysit my neice and nephew. My sister had to do some shopping and needed both hands to do so. I am always happy to babysit for her though. Josh and I have just as much fun as they do. Well, my sis dropped them off in the morning and we put started to watch cartoons. The cartoons were starting to fade into disney shows like zac and cody and others like that and well mr austin wasn't having any of that. He wanted another show. And thats what he told me. Nother show! Well then i got to my feet and put on Happy Feet. We watched that for a while and then let the dogs in! This is where it gets good. We have 2 dogs of our own but we are dogsitting for the in laws and have their pug, Duke. Man did they have fun. Austin ran and ran and ran around the couch with the dogs. They were chasing him, he was chasing them. and then you weren't really sure who was chasing who. But that doesn't matter. We had to stop to eat lunch and feed Monkey. So the dogs went outside for a bit. Monkey is getting so much fun to be around. She is so alert and I think she is starting to recognize me. I like to think that she does anyways! haha. She's making lots of noise and rollong over, and just all around fun. At one point Josh called home and Austin kept asking about Josh all morning so I let him talk to him over the phone. It was so funny because he started the convo out good but then was too intranced in the movie. Man can he multi-task. lol. Well overall it was a good day.My sis got some stuff done and Austin wore the dogs out. Pretty successful day if you ask me!
I had an awesome weekend! I had a friend come into town that I haven't seen in a while! I got to spend quite a bit of time catching up and remembering the days when we were roommates! It's funny to think that we have gone in different directions but remain such good friends! I miss her! When we are together we don't have to talk to one another to understand what's going on. So that's nice. And she is always introducing me to new things, likes smoked gouda! It's quite yummy! Well, i had a good weekend and just wanted to update everyone on everything!
Going to TN tomorrow so I prob won't be getting on much! However, I should have so new pics on sweet roots before the weekend is up so keep an eye out! Until then....Keep Livin Keep Lovin & Keep Laughin!

1 comment:

  1. I like what I can see of ya'lls house. Would like to see more..hint..hint. I love hearing what is going on with you two. Take care. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete