Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sisters are forever!


Because of the passing of my grandfather, I got to spend a week back home.I don't believe I have spent an entire week at home since I left for college. But I had so much fun just hanging out with my family. Being home made me so homesick that I am making a plan to somehow move back. One day I will. haha. But having all four girls home (me and my sisters) was an absolute blast. We were able to all connect on a deeper level. I miss my family so much. When we all are together I feel so sure of myself and my decisions. It's like life is so simple and things are black and white. I have 3 beautiful sisters that have beautiful families. It's fun to watch them as mothers and kind of liaugh at the same time. I have one sister that lives in Huntsville, one that lives in Florida, and another that lives in Virginia. So I have to find a way to make the other 2 move back home. :)

We went over to my grandmother's house to take some photos. We had a photo of the four of us taken 3 years ago so we thought it was appropriate to take another. The one I'm posting is the four of us and my grandmother. I hope you girls (my sisters) enjoy the pic. I just wanted to say that I love my sisters very very much and miss you all very much! I'll try and post another pic soon. Until then.................. Keep Livin Keep Lovin Keep Laughin

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I did not even get to read what you said before I started crying. Just seeing the pic brought a flood of memories back. I so enjoyed getting to spend time with you and get to know your husband Josh better. I love ya lots and talk to you later. Thank you for sharing the picture.

    ReplyDelete