Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A quick update!



Hello everyone! It's been a few days since I have written, but i figure I should update this before I get too far behind! Last week, I had a baby shoot up in Winchester. It was Thursday and since we were having birthday dinners on Saturday, I decided to stay the 3 days with my grandmother. The shoot went amazing and I couldn't be happier with the results! Maddy is an adorable 7 week old baby girl that I got to shoot! Both of Maddy's parents came to the shoot whicj was pretty cool to see the Daddy get involved! This is their first child but they seemed like pros! Maddy's mom had brought several props that we had a lot of fun with! My favorite was the tutu that she made. It was just perfect.
Friday, I had an interesting day! I got to go to dinner with the Friday night 5. THis group consists of my grandmother's friend. My grandmother got tied up with a prior engagement so I got to pick up Ms. Bigger. She is pretty much my adopted grandmother. We went to Tullahoma for dinner where we met up with Bruce and Ms Millie. Ms Millie was a character. Her birthday ois Nov. 29 and she will be turning 100! Yes I said it! 100! She still gets out and doesn't look a day over 80. So that was actually a lot of fun.
Saturday my sis came up with her fam to get some pics taken of Monkey since she turned 6 months old TODAY!!! We had a lot of fun dressing her up and dressing her down! We captured some pretty funny happenings as well like her falling backwards in a bowl! But no worries! No Babies were harmed in the shoot! haha We then had the birthday dinners for my uncle and bro-in-law. That was fun and the first family gathering since my grandpa passed away. But it was good.
THis week has just been laid back. I have been playing with my pups and editing pictures! I will post a few from the shoot so you can see! I will also post some pics of Monkey's 6 months soon! Until then...Keep Livin Keep Lovin Keep Laughin

No comments:

Post a Comment