Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lazy Days.....

So, the past couple of days have been pretty lazy BUT I don't mind one bit! haha. It has actually given me some time to get a lot of my editing done. I was able to buy some new software so I have had alot of fun playing around with that and sharing the photos with others. I always love to hear what others have to say even if they don't have good things to say. It gives me another way to look at the photos so I can improve in any area. Not everyone has been supportive, but mostly everyone and it's really nice when you have people backing you up when you are trying to do something you love. I am pretty much self-taught when it comes to photography so I still have a lot to learn. But that's ok I am always up to finding out something new!
Well, yesterday I when my hubby got home wee went to Hancock's to buy some fabric that I am going to take to one of my sisters. She just recently made my neice some dresses and they were absolutely adorable. So, of course, I couldn't help myself from going and purchasing some adorable fabric. A little girl can never have too much to wear! haha. (i still live by that)
After that, we went and picked up some pizza at Marco's pizza. This was the first time we had ever eaten Marco's. But holy cow!!!!! It was delicious! I highly reccommend it to everyone! We then went home and sat our happy bottoms on the couch to watch one of my favorite shows.....The secret life of the american teenager! I know I know.... but it's actually a really good show. Atleast I think it is! lol. It adresses real life issues in a pretty tasteful way.
We ended the night by walking our pups around our neighborhood. Anytime we put shoes on, our dogs go crazy cause they think they are going somewhere. You gotta love dogs!!! well, hopefully the next time I write, I will have something interesting to tell ya'll!!! So until then........... Keep livin' Keep Lovin' & Keep Laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment