Friday, July 17, 2009

Smelling Much Better!

So good news!!!! Shiner is smelling much much better. You can only smell it if you smell his nose very very closely! My hubby went and bought some skunk stuff and it works! THANK YOU PETSMART!!!! Today was a good day. I went and visited Josh at work and hung around there for a couple of hours. His boss is super cool and we usually all wind up sitting around and chatting when I come in. Before I went by his office, I bought myself the best luch EVER!!!! THOMAS'!!!!! Can I get a woot woot?? WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!! It's so good. Chicken and fries and slaw with a sweet tea!!!!! I could eat it every day. Yummm. Anyways. After that we drove around looking for new locations for me to shoot. Found a couple of really cool places that I want totry out but still looking! We then dropped by his parents house to get the Harry Potter movies and wound up eating dinner with them. They have started a Friday night tradition....PIZZA! SO of course we were totally down to eat with them! We stayed for a few hours just chatting about the differnet trips coming up. His parents are super sweet and supportive of me and Josh. Well, we are about to start the Harry Potter movies since we want to go see the new one but we won't know what's going on. So, we grabbed the movies and are having a friday night IN! We need to rest up from the past few weekends! haha. I hope to tell you some interesting tales the next time! Until then...... Keep Livin' Keep Lovin' Keep Laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment