Monday, July 20, 2009

What a weekend!



So, the weekend started off by Josh going golfing with his dad and brother. While they were away, I went over to a friends to lay out by the pool. This was the first time I have been to a pool this summer. O well. We spent the afternoon laying by the pool sipping on some yummy concoctions. Josh joined us a little later. We decided that this weekend would be full of R&R. Somehting that was much needed. haha. So, after the pool we went to bridgestreet and filled our tummy's with yummy goodness. After walking around for a bit we went back to our house and spent the night watching Harry Potter.

Sunday, however, was a bit different. I had a shoot at 5 and location was still in the air. So, Josh and I drove around one final time and found the perfect spot. My friend Kacey was coming over early to fix my do. I had an awesome time while she was here. I don't get a lot of girl time in so having her over was just what I needed. 5 0'clock came quick and the Williams' family were at our door. Kacey decided to stay and give me a hand sice they had 2 kids. I will take any help I can get. haha. The shoot was amazing and I could not be happier with the way the pictures are coming out. I will post a few and tell me what you think. I am about to go join my wonderful hubby outside on our deck to grill some porkchops! YUMMMM!!!!! Hope everone has had an awesome Monday. I know I have! More stories to come...until then.....Keep Livin' Keep Lovin' Keep Laughin'

1 comment:

  1. I must say Lauren that you do a wonderful job taking pictures. I can tell that you love what you do and that will make all the difference in the world.

    I also do not know how you do it, sometimes just reading what you have been up to makes me tired. If ya wanna know what is up with us in FL, send me your email address @ thekings4christ@gmail.com and I will send ya a link to my blog. Take care of yourself and keep posting. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete