Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SKUNKED!!!

Okay, so tonight has been an interesting one! My hubby and I went to Bridgestreet for some oh so yummy pizza. We ran a couple of errands and then went home. All was fine in the Keeton house.....UNTIL..... we let shiner out. tsk tsk. For when we let him in, Josh nearly gagged. Shiner had been SUCCESSFULLY sprayed by a skunk. I repeat myself...SUCCESSFULLY sprayed...in the face. We later found out that he was very lucky that he didn't go blind. Well, after a shampoo with doggy shampoo we did mouthwash then shampoo then tomato jucie then shampoo! I love my hubby dearly cause he was the one in the shower with Shiner! WAY TO GO BABE!!! Trust me though I was rooting him on the entire time from afar! hehe!I must say that we feel lucky that only one dog went out when they usually go together!

Anyways.... today was a pretty good day! I went over to my sister's house today to run a few ideas (for sweet roots) by her. Well, a few ideas turned into a lot of ideas! haha. But that's really good cause now we feel much better about the business. We have a lot of creative projects coming up that I am totally stoked about! WOOT WOOT!!! So between talking to Shell, holding Monkey, and helping her big brother find his undies, we actually got some stuff accomplished! Overall it was really good day! Hope to post some pics eventually!!! Until then.....Keep livin' Keep Lovin' Keep Laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment