Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Productive Tuesday!

So, today was much more productive than yesterday. Thank goodness! haha. Although I slept in, I got a lot done. I have turned into a bit of a night owl so I usually sleep later. But that's ok because I get most of my editing done between 12-2 in the morning. The Hubs is asleep and so are the dogs, it's nice and dark so my computer glows bright! Back to today... I was able to clean the kitchen some and do the dishes and wash some laundry! I have to say one of my favorite smells is fabric softener in the washing machine. Hmmmm it puts me in a nice, clean, happy place. I also pulled out some paint today and got a little crafty. When JOsh got home we took the dogs for a ride (which is their fav thing to do). We drove around listening to music and enjoying having the windows rolled down! So, overall it was a pretty good day. We are now about to watch Benjamin Button! I have heard good things about the movie so we'll have to see! OHHHHH!!!!!!!! By the way.....today I decided that I want to go to the beach! SOON! I just want to sit out on the beach in the sun with a drink in my hand and eat lots of yummy food! That's all I want! haha. So, now I just have to convince the hubby, find a condo, and find willing participants!!!! I don't think that last part will be too hard though! lol! I will let you know how that goes!!! Until then.................. Keep Livin' Keep Lovin' & Keep Laughin'

No comments:

Post a Comment